How do I apply for membership?
What are the membership fees?
Select the membership status
Agri-Food and Agri-Industrial producers are entitled with the Full Membership Status
Dealers and distributors are entitled with the Associated Membership Status
WHO MAY BE A MEMBER?
- Your company is an exporter or just thinking about exporting
- You share the mission, values, and goals of the Alliance
- You have an impeccable business reputation
- You are ready to actively innovate in your business
- You are ready to promote entrepreneurial activity
Why to Become a Member?
- Find new Partners and start exporting together with the Alliance
- Grow and enlarge the presence of your company with the Alliance
- Representation before the state administration at the national and local levels
- Possibility to participate in seminars, conferences, business breakfasts
- Access to closed membership events
- Access to discounts at local and international exhibitions etc
- Advertising on the Alliance website, in the newsletter, as well as during meetings and events at reduced prices
Tasks of EEAA
- Joint actions for balanced and sustainable development of rural areas
- Increased competitiveness of the agricultural economy
- Creating positive conditions for the development of export of agri-industrial and agri-food products
- Securing the interests of Alliance members at national, EU and global levels
- Creation and development of agri marketing strategy for Alliance Members